A School With a Difference
Designed by nation’s best architects and pedagogues, GLH Public School is a new age, pollution free, technologically upgraded, co-educational public school. It is a C.B.S.E affiliated secondary school on 6 acres of lush green campus. A culture and climate which are conducive to learning . This is reinforced by praise and rewards for good performance and a student-centered approach to teaching. Parental involvement in school. Students learn better when their parents take a close interest in their schooling and form partnerships with teachers. Parents can also help in various school activities. Our school values its teachers and administrators and parents as agents of student success. We don’t make fake promises, create noble-but-misleading mission statements, or mislead parents and community-members with edu-jargon. We are authentic and transparent. Our motto is to ‘Serve the Society’ providing top class infrastructure to our students.
The tiny-tots and young students enjoy the play area of 4 acres with A.C activity hall with toys and slides and playing kit for different game. We give special emphasis on :
- Daily yoga classes.
- Moral values.
- Conducting special assembly on important festivals and celebrations.
- Character building by performing various activities.
- Basket ball, Cricket Net Practice, Football Ground and Skating rink of National Level.
- Reading habit is facilitated by a well stocked library.
- Hands on activities on Science, Maths and Social science Labs.
- Clean R.O water and sanitation.
Fresh Air Mind Cool , Lucky to be in a ‘Happy School’.
Ganeshi Lal Hindu Public School.