- Fully air conditioned Classrooms and Labs
- Light school bags with locker facilities in school.
- Students will get alternatives to home-work, enjoy more leisure time with family, and learn family values.
- Eating a planned menu of nutritious meals with class mates under the supervision of teachers.
- Compulsory outdoor and indoor games and sports for good development of mind and body.
- Separate play areas for Pre-nursery, Pre-primary and Primary sections within the school to provide compatibility. A sprawling indoor all-weather sports area within the building housing indoor games.
- An audio visual facility for learning and entertainment .
- Individual class libraries and Resource centers apart from a well stocked school library.
- Yoga for the health and benefit of mind and body of students and staff.
- Regular co-curricular activities such as art, craft, music and dance to develop aesthetics and sharpen sensibilities as well as provide entertainment, relaxation and change from the classroom.
- Regular training for children on safety and first aid as well as disaster management measures would be an integral part of the curriculum .This would make the children cautious , confident, aware , enabled citizens irrespective of their age with practical training in being safety minded.
The building is designed in a manner that it has spacious classrooms, naturally well lit to allow sunlight , insulated double walls to balance the conduction of excessive heat and cold. High ceilings and ventilators keep the rooms cool. The classrooms are fully air-conditioned .Yet energy is conserved because of the insulated walls.
Rain water is harvested for re-use for watering plants and cleaning purposes. The children will learn to say ‘no to poly-bags , refrain from wasting paper , save water and energy and segregate waste. The 3 R’s of Reduce , Reuse and Recycle will be inculcated from the beginning. Through the children’s actions the message of ‘save the environment’ and ‘love for Nature’ would be conveyed to the Community.
Certified for Earthquake safety there are very wide corridors, staircases, doors , windows and exits for an emergency evacuation plan.
Although the school is located in clean green, pollution free environment a row of trees along the periphery and front breaks wind speed is planned to curtail noise. Children would be involved in ‘tree plantation drives’ and gardening within the school campus.
IT Enabled Classrooms:
With time, needs in a Society change as do attitudes, concerns and perspectives. What was relevant five years ago may not be so today and likewise might not be of consequence in the future. It is therefore of utmost importance to keep educational delivery systems in tandem with current realities. The school’s technology enabled teaching and learning tools will be continuously reviewed and updated to ensure their relevance to the ongoing curriculum.
Location & School Transport:
GLH Public School is ideally located on the Garhi- Bolni Road opposite Elegant Township, in a clean green pollution free area where prime property development is taking place. The school is located very close to the residential sectors of Rewari .It is also well connected to Bhiwadi and nearby areas .The school is only 3.5 km from the Jaipur Highway and about 1,5 km from Rajesh Pilot Chowk..
There are well defined routes for buses within the school premises on a hard top road to facilitate well planned ,safe arrival and departure of students and staff .An extensive parking has been facilitated for visitors.
Safe School Transport facility will be made available for transporting students to school and back home from different locations from conveniently designated pick-up and drop points. Students can avail the conveyance facility by furnishing an application for the same in the application form.