Photogenic Face Contest - Rules & Regulations
The submission of the baby photo should be approved by the parent or legal guardian of the baby (who should be over 19 years).
Format of the Photo
- Size:- 300 x 300 pixels & photo must be in either of these
- Format :- Jpeg
- Picture: - High quality. Baby should be well dressed, alone and no family member, no nudity accepted. Baby should not be sleeping in photo. In photo special effect should not be used, no frames, no tone change, no other pros added through graphically altered etc. Picture should be clear and face should be clearly visible.
- Photo submitted for the contest should not have any copyright restriction. In case any issue arises; it will be the sole responsibility of the participant.
- Our teams have all the rights to reject any photograph that they define as unacceptable.
- Age Group :- Baby boys and baby girls (6 months to less than 4 years)
- The entrants should not have submitted their baby’s photos in any other contest.
- Only one entry per child per contest.
Voting & Judgment Process
Parameters for Judging
- The voting is divided in two parts:-
- Judges Votes
- Public votes.
Parameters which are mentioned below-
Photogenic Face, Picture Quality, Well Dressed, Expression
- The winner and the first runner up of the Baby Photo Contest will be declared after 3 months.
- All participants will get an attractive participation gift with lucky draw.
- The school reserves the right to choose the winner based on the results and the discretion of the Management.
- Winners and Runners up photo will be displayed on our website pages till the next winner is announced.
Disclaimer- By entering into the baby photo contest you acknowledge that you enter in our contest by your own risk and that we shall be not liable for any kind of misuse or mishandling of your baby's photo but not limit to this. Our team is not responsible and liable for any reason. By registering into our contest you are to abide by the rules and regulations. You also agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.